The best guide meling protecting your computer
I started using computers since 6 years ago. I learned a lot of experience in? to manage maintenance and computer security. initially, my computer is always infected. due to the infection, how are you?
my computer became problematic. I just know what the virus. virus is a small program that will damage your computer oeprasi system. therefore, the effective use of antivirus is needed.
Now, many free and paid antivirus software that can be used. for your information, I prefer to use Avira antivirus. AVIRA latest version is v10. however, since I bought a new Asus notebook I have switched to the Microsoft Security Antivirus Exsential. This software is very effective to remove viruses, malware and spyware.
however, Microsoft Security Exsential still can perfectly to keep your computer from any virus threats and malware, especially spyware. here, I list the software can be used in addition to Microsoft software / security Exsential.
1. MalwareRemovalBot Malware Removal Tool
Click Here!
2. MalwareBot # 1 For Malware Removal.
Click Here!
3. Spyware cease - # 1 Converting Anti-Spyware Software
Click Here!
4. Spyware Detection & Removal Software!
Click Here!
to download the Microsoft Security Exsential. please download below
32bit
Click Here!
64bit
Click Here!
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment